Thursday, July 2, 2009

What not to drink when wearing white!

Ok so how many of you out there have decided to wear white and messed it up with some kind of spillage? Well.. that's what happened to me this morning. I had a little bit of time to kill, saw a Starbucks and decided that I'd get a hot chocolate. "Why" you ask (considering that it's summer)? No idea... just felt for it and ended up regretting it. I normally don't wear a lot of white, but decided that in the spirit of summer, I'd go all out and wear a white tank top and a white jacket (was a lil nippy). Since I was going to meet my girl, I thought I'd pick up a coffee for her too. So now we have a coffee, hot chocolate and 2 articles of white clothing.. you see where this is going, right?
Anyway, to make a long story short, I was a good distance away from home so I ended up having to buy a new bra, tank top, and jacket.
Sooooo the lesson of the day for me is to pretty much only drink water when I'm wearing white (which probably won't happen for another few week).

Spread luv,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment