Thursday, July 23, 2009

August and I in the studio

Here's a little footage of August and I working on a song we're calling "Jealous Girl".
Alright so I've heard from so many of my guy friends that they don't like a jealous girl... reality check - EVERYONE GETS JEALOUS! LOL. It's human nature people. However, I do agree that there is a certain way to handle it. Flipping out on someone is only gonna give you that "crazy girl" or "crazy guy" title. Whatever your situation might be, just handle it with maturity and you're good. I've heard some crazy a** stories about people doing things like going through their partners phones and wallets and drawers. I figure if you gotta do all that, there's no trust and the relationship is probably dead anyway. If that's the case, move on and stop holding up traffic. It's ok to get jealous from time to time as it's only natural when you care that much about someone. But don't take it to that crazy level people.



Spread luv,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment