Monday, June 8, 2009

Stylus

OKKKK so it's been a little while since I got at this here blog.. but here it is, photos from this year's Stylus Awards!!!! I just gotta shout out Miss Andreena Mill who took home the award for Canadian R&B Single of the year. Also to Mike, Clik, and Nigel (DJ Sin) for putting the Stylus Awards together to celebrate all of the amazing talent that we have in our country!! I was so proud to be a part of it.


Here's my mama and me! My rock!


My big bro, mama and myself.


August, myself, Nirvana Savoury, and Kid Kut


My homegirl for life! Luv you J!!!


Jully Black and myself.


Mr. Montreal DJ of the year... PAYCE! So happy for you dude!


With Rochester, who blessed my Crush Remix.. luv ya mang!


With Jonny Roxx aka The Bully


What up Shilps!!

That's all I got for now.. but I'll be updating again shortly :o)

Spread luv,
Shan

1 comment:

  1. hmmm behind those fake smiles, I see right thru you. You are a dutty coolie girl...you know the ones that are willing to do anything by any means necessary....do they know that you were engaged when you started FUCKING that particular DJ??? How about how you only started FUCKING him when your "supposed" music career started?? Hmmm....SHADY isnt it?? A REAL WINNER, SCREWING YOUR WAY TO THE TOP!! NICE ONE...I WONDER WHO IS NEXT ON YOUR FUCK LIST...I'm waiting to see!!
    keep spreading your legs to the top!!
    XOXO:)

    ReplyDelete