Friday, January 9, 2009

Facebook

What up y'all?? For those of you that haven't gotten a chance to check out the video of pics from my birthday party, here it is! Big shouts to August who not only produced the original Crush track, he also sings Happy Birthday to me in this video since he was out of town for the party... thanks for the luv home slice!



I've gotten a few messages on facebook asking why I haven't added people that have sent me friend requests. Here's the deal.. my "Shannon Alvares" page is at the friend capacity of 5000 so I've opened up a second page called "Shannon Alvares-Again". If you've added me as a friend and I haven't accepted you, it's because I can't... so add me on the other page as both will be updated regularly.

Thanks for the luv and support everyone!!!!!!!

Spread luv,
Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment